Whatever your invitation the wording will basically go as follows:
invite you to join us and witness our commitment to each other as we cross the threshold into the land of holy matrimony
on Saturday the 15th of May 2008
at the beach
Mr. & Mrs.
Requests the pleasure of your company
at the marriage of their daughter name surname
together with our parents
Mr. and Mrs. P
Mr. and Mrs, y
invite you to share our joy
when we exchange our vows
at xx Church
Reception at the xxx
1) Punctuation is only used after courtesy titles such as Dr. Mrs. and Rev.
2) Proper names are capitalized.
3) Numbers in a date are spelled out and follow the day eg: Friday the fifth of January.
4) You do need to include the year and it should be spelled out, Two thousand and six, not 2006
5) Spell out the time, half past two in the afternoon, not 2:30PM
Remember to give
go here for free wedding invitations